Below is a list of links related to the North Country and Adirondacks. The list is separated into two sections—our own sites/pages and external sites/pages. Each link will open in a new window.
- Website - Bloated Toe Enterprises Lyon Mountain Site: A website dedicated to Lyon Mountain, NY, designed and maintained by Bloated Toe Enterprises. The site includes photos, links, and information about the Friends of Lyon Mountain Mining and Railroad Museum.
- Website - Bloated Toe Enterprises Whitehall Site: A website dedicated to Whitehall, NY, designed and maintained by Bloated Toe Enterprises. The site includes photos, links, historical information, and much more.
- Web Pages - Names Found in Our Books: Many visitors have searched our site for specific names or asked us if certain names are mentioned in our books. To aid those searching for names for genealogical or other purposes, we have compiled lists of names that appear in our books. These lists are now available on our website.
- Web Pages - Our Guestbook: Sign our guestbook or just browse the entries posted over the years.
- Web Pages - Our Photo Gallery: Dozens of photos from around the North Country and Adirondacks.
- Website - LawrenceGooley.com: Author site of Lawrence P. Gooley; includes information regarding his books, appearances/events, etc.
- Website - AdirondackMurders.com: Chronicles many murders related to the Adirondacks and North Country.
- Website - Home Town Cable: Hundreds of North Country videos including epsiodes of Our Little Corner (with Gordie Little) and What's Going On Here? (with Bob Venne).
- Website - Northern New York American-Canadian Genealogical Society (NNYACGS): Features a wealth of historical and genealogical information, as well as photos and directions to the NNYACGS Library in Keeseville, NY.
- Website - Adirondack Almanack: Blog site with news and stories by various Adirondack and North Country authors and writers, including our own Lawrence P. Gooley.
- Website - New York History: Historical news and views from the Empire State; features various contributors, including our own Lawrence P. Gooley.
- Website - NCUGRHA: The North Country Underground Railroad Historical Association researches, preserves and interprets the history of the Underground Railroad, slavery and abolition along the Upper Hudson River-Champlain Canal-Lake Champlain corridor of northeast New York.
- Website - GordieLittle.com: Website of local celebrity, Gordie Little, author of Ghosts of Clinton County (2009) and Little Champy Goes to School (2011).
- Website - Wikipedia Article on Altona, NY: Includes geographic and demographic information, as well as links to photos, maps, and more.
- Website - Ecosystems Studies Field Laboratory at Altona Flat Rock: A site created by Plattsburgh State University Center for Earth and Environmental Science Professor David Franzi, a leading researcher of the Altona Flat Rock. The site includes hydrogeological and ecological information, as well as photos and an account of the damage caused by the 1998 Ice Storm.
- Website - The Battle of Plattsburgh: Information regarding the Battle of Plattsburgh Museum and Interpretive Center and the Commemoration Weekend.
- Website - Wikipedia Article on the town of Brandon, NY: Includes geographic, demographic, and historical information, as well as links and more.
- Website - Adirondack History Network: Developed and maintained by the Adirondack Museum at Blue Mountain Lake, NY.